Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Credit card charged however there is no ticket issued

SOLVED
mgon
New Author

Hi, I have purchased two tickets off the SBB site and I can see the payment has been charged on my credit card. The page however timed out and no ticket was issued to my email. 

What can I do to either get my tickets or have my money refunded?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
EllenvS
Pendler/in

HI @mgon 

If our webshop shows you an error message during the purchase and you have not received an automatic e-mail confirming your booking, then this means that the order coudn't be completed and your payment method has not been charged.

What you will probably see on your credit card statement is a temporary reservation of the amount of the ticket, which will soon be released in full on your credit card.

So basically you can just re-initiate the purchase process. 

I wish you a good day. EllenvS.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY
EllenvS
Pendler/in

HI @mgon 

If our webshop shows you an error message during the purchase and you have not received an automatic e-mail confirming your booking, then this means that the order coudn't be completed and your payment method has not been charged.

What you will probably see on your credit card statement is a temporary reservation of the amount of the ticket, which will soon be released in full on your credit card.

So basically you can just re-initiate the purchase process. 

I wish you a good day. EllenvS.