Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Credit card charged but no tickets

SOLVED
TattooAnt
New Author

I purchased 2 1 way ticket from lausanne to milan

name is under Anton Lau 
But I never received any email confirmation and email. 
Would you mind taking a look to see where I can i get my ticket ? 
As the card has shown to be charged with 140 CHF
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RolandP
Traveller (platinum)

Hi @TattooAnt 

If you have not received a payment confirmation by e-mail, the purchase was not successful. The amount displayed on the credit card is a reservation only, and the amount will be again released within a few hours. Please check your credit card account again.

Payments by credit card will only be possible if your credit card is enrolled for 3-D Secure. "Verified by Visa", "MasterCard SecureCode", "American Express SafeKey" and "Diners ProtectBuy" are based on a technology called 3D-Secure. This service ensures that only you may purchase online using your credit card.

Best,
Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY
RolandP
Traveller (platinum)

Hi @TattooAnt 

If you have not received a payment confirmation by e-mail, the purchase was not successful. The amount displayed on the credit card is a reservation only, and the amount will be again released within a few hours. Please check your credit card account again.

Payments by credit card will only be possible if your credit card is enrolled for 3-D Secure. "Verified by Visa", "MasterCard SecureCode", "American Express SafeKey" and "Diners ProtectBuy" are based on a technology called 3D-Secure. This service ensures that only you may purchase online using your credit card.

Best,
Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.