Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Country not in the list

nadia1698
New Author

Good day I’m from Nicaragua, I want to buy my Swiss pass since I constantly visit the country but my country it’s not on the list what can I do about it? 

2 REPLIES
ZoeS

Hello @nadia1698 

Thank you for your request.

What kind of subscription do you want to buy? Anyone can buy the SwissPass (the red card). This is the carrier medium for the various season tickets in Switzerland. If you are only here for tourism, the red card may not be worth it. You can find more information about the card here: sbb.ch/en/travelcards 

The season tickets for our guests from abroad can be found here: sbb.ch/en/leisure-holidays 
You are also welcome to contact our telephone support on 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min).

Have a nice day. Kind regards, ZoeS

Im not only for tourism, I visit every 2 Weeks and live currently in Germany but it doesn’t let me put that I’m from Nicaragua and doesn’t let me put my passport as an ID