Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Clarity on tickets

harimaruthachal
New Author
0 Likes

HI,

I am traveling from Zurich Airport railways station to Rheinfalls and returning to Zurich Airport railways station on July 22rd 2019. I bought the tickets online for the same. My booked ticket is Z-Pass OSTWIND-ZVV Day Pass.

I have a couple of questions as follows,

1. I have my tickets in my mobile app. Should I have a printed version of the tickets with me while traveling or should I get physical tickets from the station displaying the mobile app? Or can I enter into the train and display my tickets whenever it is asked for? (I assume, Zurich Airport railways station is staffed, please confirm)

2. While buying the tickets, I selected the train starting from 9 AM in the Zurich. However my tickets are valid from July 22nd to July 23rd 5 AM, so, can I start my journey anytime in the validity? Also, I would like to know if can I exit and enter any intermediate stations anytime throughout the journey?

Thanks in advance!