Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).

Choosing trains to Milan

New Author
0 Likes

I bought a return ticket to Milano Centrale at the SBB counter which is valid from 30.03.2018 until 08.04. 2018. I was told that the trains are full and that i should catch a train to Lugano then catch another train which goes via Chiasso from Lugano. There are trains that leave from 5:04 am  - can i catch any train to get to lugano ? My ticket is open and is not for a specific connection. The trains are going to be packed tomorrow and i think leaving earlier would help. Can i use my ticket for any train to get to Lugano

Highlighted

Re: Choosing trains to Milan

0 Likes

Hi @yogiebear01

Thank you for your request.

If I understand you correctly, you have already arrived in Milano. Flexible tickets are not restricted to a particular train and are therefore valid in any train, on the selected day(s) of travel and for the printed stretch of journey.

I hope you’ll have a good trip and wish you a happy Easter.

Greetings
NicolasK

Re: Choosing trains to Milan

New Author
0 Likes
Perfect thank you. I got on a earlier train from Basel. My ticket was good 😀