Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Children cotravelcard

SOLVED
KK2
Traveller

Good morning Sirs

I have a trip in Switzerland with my brother 13 years old. from my understanding, I can buy children cotravelcard for him instead of swiss family card right. Should it correct, Can I buy swiss travel pass online for myself prior the trip begin and buy children cotravelcard at the station or it's can buy online for both.

Should you have any recommed, please let me know.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FatimaH

Hello @KK2

Thank you for your query.

There are various offers for children. If you only want to travel one day with your brother, I recommend the 1-day travelpass for childern for CHF 16. When you want to travel several days, the children's Co-travelcard is cheaper. All information can be found in the following link: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/children.html

I wish you a nice day.

Greetings,
FatimaH

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES
FatimaH

Hello @KK2

Thank you for your query.

There are various offers for children. If you only want to travel one day with your brother, I recommend the 1-day travelpass for childern for CHF 16. When you want to travel several days, the children's Co-travelcard is cheaper. All information can be found in the following link: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/children.html

I wish you a nice day.

Greetings,
FatimaH

Thank you for your answer and I have one more question about swiss family card. Can I request it for my brother or it need to accompany by father or mother of child only.

Thank you