Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Changing the travel date but with the same fare

MarlonSantos
New Author

Hi, I accidentally made a mistake when I purchesed the date to travel with my friends. The correct date is one day after the date booked. Can I change the tickets without any fee ? The price is the same!

4 REPLIES
VeroniqueE
Traveller (silver)

Hi @MarlonSantos 

You can find all information about a reimbursement here: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/buying-options/refund-request.html

Have a nice day.

Greetings
VeroniqueE

Hi @VeroniqueE 

I've seen this web site, but I coundn't understand the fees because there is no a document in English, just in German: "A fee (Tariff 1.4 Selbstbehalt; PDF in German)Link opens in new window. must be paid to receive a refund." How can I have that document in English to uderstand about a reimbursement?

Have a nice day!

Hi @MarlonSantos 

The exact tariffs are currently only available in German. Sorry. The simplest way is to call our SBB Contact Center (+41848 44 66 88 CHF 0.08/min). They will be able to tell you how the refund is calculated.

Have a nice weekend.

Greetings
VeroniqueE

Hi @VeroniqueE 
I'm sorry, but I’m living abroad and it isn't easy for me call that number.. I thought it was easier to solve this problem..

Thank you anyway !