Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Change surname on the ticket

Ekuklya
New Author

Hello,

I bought the tickets round trip Geneva-Bern for my husband. But for the ticket from Bern I forgot to change name. Now I have ticket to Bern for Sergiy Kuklya, and from Bern to Geneva for Yevheniya Kuklya. This is supersaver ticket.
Is it a problem? If yes, can I change the name?

Thank you in advance

Yevheniya

1 REPLY
SandrineB
Traveller (platinum)

Hello @Ekuklya 

Supersaver tickets are only valid for the printed name. Should someone else travel, a new ticket is required.

Please book your ticket with the correct details and the completely identical route again under www.sbb.ch/en (or with the application SBB Mobile for mobile cellular phones).

After the new booking please contact our SBB Contact Center under the number 0848 44 66 88 or over the form https://www.sbb.ch/en/help-and-contact/refunds-compensation/ticket-refunds/supersaver.html.

Greetings, SandrineB