Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Change of arrival station

SOLVED
Eunice

Hello,  I purchased a point to point ticket on sbb.ch from Davos dorf to Zurich airport, can I change it to stop at St Margrethen? 
is it I just approach one of the stations before departure date and ask for a change then will make it? 
Can I change it online in advance?

thanks a lot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RolandP
Traveller (platinum)

Hello @Eunice 

It depends on the ticket. Is it a regular point-to-point ticket? If so, you can ask the ticket conductor on board to have it altered for you. This is possible on IR and IC trains. Alternatively, you can go to the train station in Davos (or any other staffed travel center) and ask for a change-of-route. This can also be done days in advance.

No, it is not possible to change it online.

Best regards,
Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY
RolandP
Traveller (platinum)

Hello @Eunice 

It depends on the ticket. Is it a regular point-to-point ticket? If so, you can ask the ticket conductor on board to have it altered for you. This is possible on IR and IC trains. Alternatively, you can go to the train station in Davos (or any other staffed travel center) and ask for a change-of-route. This can also be done days in advance.

No, it is not possible to change it online.

Best regards,
Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.