Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Cannot purchase ticket online

SOLVED
Aminul
New Author

Hello,

I am unable to purchase ticket online. After giving all the information correctly, it shows the following msg-

"The payment cannot be made due to an error. Please repeat the process."

I have tried several times and also checked with my bank. My credit card is OK. Plz suggest how I can book ticket online from Bangladesh before my journey.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaZ
Pendler/in

Hello @Aminul

Thank you for your request.

Currently, there are not known any problems with our Webshop. I suggest you to contact our Online-Support: ticketshop@sbb.ch.

They will help you.

Kind regards,

MarinaZ

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES
MarinaZ
Pendler/in

Hello @Aminul

Thank you for your request.

Currently, there are not known any problems with our Webshop. I suggest you to contact our Online-Support: ticketshop@sbb.ch.

They will help you.

Kind regards,

MarinaZ

Dear Marina,

Could you please help me, I cannot buy the ticket online and I have tried to contact the email address you recommended, I have got an answer that it is no longer exist. 

What should I do?

Thank you. 

Hello @itslisaveta 

Exactly, the mail address no longer exists and there is now the contact form on sbb.ch. Maybe this post, which I just answered, will help you: https://sbbcffffs-community.sbb.ch/t5/Travelcards-and-tickets/Lost-Rail-Pass/m-p/38978#M3259.

For further information you can also contact the Contact Center on +41 (0)848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min.).

Thank you for your understanding and happy holidays.

Greetings, VlaznimA.