Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Cancellation request for invalid card payment

HYEMINE
New Author

Hello, my name is HYEMIN HONG. Yesterday, I tried to buy a train from Interlaken Ost to Milano Centralle. I paid after entering the card, but I couldn't buy the ticket because the time limit was exceeded, and I couldn't receive the ticket number. But my card has already been paid.  I immediately paid for the same ticket with a different card. However, the previous wrong payment amount has not been canceled yet. For your information, the new ticket number I paid is 140842355. I ask for your prompt handling and response. Thank you!

1 REPLY
VlaznimA

Hello @HYEMINE 

For security reasons the SBB Community is not the correct contact channel for your request. I ask you to contact the Contact Center at 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min) or from abroad +41 51 225 78 00 with your request.

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

Kind regards, VlaznimA.