Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
Zoey

Dear Madame/ Sir,

I used to live in Lausanne. I bought the SBB half Ware card before. But this year from October I left Switzerland, but I forgot to cancel the travel card. I could not receive any letter from my old address and just today I checked my account, I find that I need to pay many extra fee. I have phoned the service and he told me to write to an email to explain the situation, and see if it’s possible to cancel it or at least not to pay the extra fee, since I really moved out from Switzerland. But I did not get any response from that email. Hope you could help!

Best regards
NicolasK

Hi @Zoey 

Thank you for your request.

We don't have any information about your half fare Card. For reasons of data protection, i recommend that you contact our contact center directly under the number +41 848 44 66 88. If this does not work, you can use the number +41 51 225 78 00.
My colleagues will be able to give you information.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
NicolasK