Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).
Highlighted

Can I stop for a few hours on my return journey?

0 Likes

I chose my journey from Geneva to Saanen via Montreux (only one stop) on a particular route . I chose the return option, and it does not show any particular route. On the return journey via the same one-stop-route I want to stop for a few hours at Montreux and get in on the next available train back to Geneva. Will it be possible? Are there any formalities/notifications when I exit and enter the station at Montreux?

I also read in some places about night time extra fares/tickets on trains. I'll be returning on the same day before midnight. Will I need to get any extra tickets?

Re: Can I stop for a few hours on my return journey?

0 Likes

Hi @BushraAdel 

It depends on your ticket. It is valid for the selected route during the indicated period.

If you have any questions regarding a particular ticket, please contact us at ticketshop@sbb.ch or 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/Min.

Kind regards
SandraI