Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
Highlighted

Buying 72-hour travel pass and single tickets?

New Author
0 Likes

Hi, my friends and I will be visiting Budapest in two weeks and we have a few questions regarding the 72 hour pass/single tickets.

1. Is the 72 hour pass available for purchase in Budapest-Skeletal?

2. Can the pass be bought using EUR or credit cards? (We are arriving from Prague so will not have any HUG on us)

3. Does the 72 hour period start when you buy the ticket or when you first validate it?

4. Are there single ticket vending machines at every single stop (tram, bus, metro)?

5. Can you buy single tickets using credit cards? What kind of bills do these machines accept?

Thank you 🙂

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @zackxoxo 

Requests of information for journeys outside of Switzerland are to be addressed to the railways of the country concerned.

For this reason, we kindly request that you check under the following websites for prices and timetables:

Hungary: www.mav.hu/eng

I wish you a nice das.

GiorgiaB