Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Best travelcard for frequent travel between two cities?

New Author
0 Likes

Hello,

I just moved to Zürich from Geneve. However, I will frequently (i.e. every weekend) travel between the two cities and also I would like to use the public transportation network when I am at each city.

What do you believe it would be the most efficient travelcard (or combination of travelcards) to get, to cover the SBB trains and the TPG and ZVV public transportation networks? I thought of GA, but I was wondering if there is a more affordable plan.

Many thanks!

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @JaxonThomas 

Thanks for your request.

For this route you have the possibility to buy a City-City ticket including public transport in the city. For such a long distance a GA could be worthwhile. You can find all information about GA travelcards under the following link: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/railpasses/ga.html

Have a nice day.

Greetings, SandrineB