Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

BIC number for SBB

SOLVED
PC1

Hi everyone,

I am currently on the other side of the world and I need to pay my Swiss Pass invoice. I have the IBAN number, but does anyone know the BIC code for SBB?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VlaznimA

Hello @PC1 

So that you can make the payment from abroad, you can use one of the following 2 bank account details:

Postal account / PostFinance

QR-IBAN: CH63 3000 0008 3000 5691 6
BIC: POFICHBEXXX

If the payment via this QR-IBAN does not work, you can use this IBAN:

IBAN: CH39 0900 0000 3000 5691 6

Important: So that the payments can be booked correctly on both accounts:
"Schweizerische Bundesbahn AG - Personenverkehr - 3000 Bern 65" must be entered as the payment recipient. As reason for payment you have to enter the customer number and the customer number.

If you have any further questions, please contact the Contact Center at +41 51 225 78 00.

Have a nice day.

Greetings, VlaznimA.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES
SV3

Hello,

I have the same issue, but now I am confused.

The IBAN number that is mentioned in the answer is different than the number I received in the invoice by email.

The IBAN I received is CH63 3000 0008 3000 5691 6.

Which one should I use?

Hello @SV3 

As you can see on my last answer, the IBAN number is identical. If the first one doesn't work, you can try the 2nd one.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, VlaznimA.

VlaznimA

Hello @PC1 

So that you can make the payment from abroad, you can use one of the following 2 bank account details:

Postal account / PostFinance

QR-IBAN: CH63 3000 0008 3000 5691 6

If the payment via this QR-IBAN does not work, you can use this IBAN:

IBAN: CH39 0900 0000 3000 5691 6

Important: So that the payments can be booked correctly on both accounts:
"Schweizerische Bundesbahn AG - Personenverkehr - 3000 Bern 65" must be entered as the payment recipient. As reason for payment you have to enter the customer number and the customer number.

If you have any further questions, please contact the Contact Center at +41 51 225 78 00.

Have a nice day.

Greetings, VlaznimA.