Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
nkchrys
New Author

Hello, 

I am writing for some serious incidents of your above product. I am really appreciating your continuous effort of improving and I expect the same behaviour on this report. 

I have purchased the 20 days version of the daily cards and have used all of them. Three times out of the 20 days, I have been fined because one of the controllers devices couldn't see my ticket in the swisspass. I explained that it was working the whole day with other controllers but his device indeed couldn't recognize my ticket. They also didn't want to accept the website info and email. This has happened already 3 times with my abo and 2 with my partner's (so it's not an individual problem with my swisspass). Unfortunately I haven't been compensated yet for the fines.

Thanks for your response in advance. 

EleonoraS

Hello @nkchrys 

Thank you for your question. 

We kindly suggest you contact our Customer Service department concerning this incident. 

Here are their telephone numeber and email adress: 0800 401 401, free of charge, and customerservice@sbb.ch.

I wish you a pleasant afternoon.

Greetings

EleonoraS 

Hello EleonoraS,

Many thanks for your quick response. 

I have already done this a month ago (the day of the incident) but still I haven't received a response. I guess I have to go directly to the SBB office.