Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Are the train tickets the same as on the Online platform?

Traveller
0 Likes

Dear all, 

Hope you are doing well.

I actually wanted to visit some cities in Switzerland and for that, I wanted to use the train to move between those cities, I checked some train tickets here in the website of the "Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB [CH]" and I am wondering about buying the tickets at the train station when I will be there or buy it online, just I want to know if the ticket prices are changing or standard (I mean to move in Switzerland between its cities, e.g Bern to Geneva...etc)

Thank you so much for your kind help and time.

Accepted Solutions

Re: Are the train tickets the same as on the Online platform?

Hello @Jsweet 

If you buy normal fare ticket, the price is online and at the train station is the same.

Alternatively, you can check if for your stretches are available the supersaver tickets.

These are tickets to a special fare and special conditions and are available only online or with the SBB mobile app. Information about supersaver ticket: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/supersaver-tickets.html

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards

GiorgiaB

All Replies

Hello @Jsweet 

If you buy normal fare ticket, the price is online and at the train station is the same.

Alternatively, you can check if for your stretches are available the supersaver tickets.

These are tickets to a special fare and special conditions and are available only online or with the SBB mobile app. Information about supersaver ticket: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/supersaver-tickets.html

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards

GiorgiaB

Traveller
0 Likes

Dear @GiorgiaB,

Thank you so much for your kind answer and help.

What I really mean are these kinds of tickets and prices (see the attached screenshot), I do not know if they are standard or not (I mean the price on the internet and in the train station remains the same)? 

Thank you so much for your kind understanding and time.

Regards

J

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 16.32.32.png

Dear @Jsweet 

The prices that you see on your screenshot are normal fare price. So these price are the same in internet and at the train station.

Kind regards.

GiorgiaB

Highlighted

Traveller
0 Likes
Dear @GiorgiaB,

Thank you so much for your kind help and efforts.
I got it and happy about that.

Have a wonderful day.

Best and Warm Regards
J