Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
Highlighted

About construction work for trains on 26/10 to Zermatt

New Author
0 Likes

I will take below route when I arrive Zurich Airport but I just find that there will be construction work.

Does this effect my travel?

26Oct, 2019 RC808 & R226 at 07:46 Zurich Flughafen to Zermatt 

1) Will I arrive Visp for a transfer at 10:02 on time? And for Visp to St. Nicklaus in construction work too. That means it will be replaced by Bus. Right?

2) I hold Saver Day Pass, so this bus services also included. Right? Can I know the bus schedule if possible?

3) And will there be instructions for bus services when I arrive Visp?

Please advise.

Thanks

Ellen

Re: About construction work for trains on 26/10 to Zermatt

0 Likes

Hi @ellenleemt 

The IC train from Zurich Airport to Visp will problably arrive later. The connection is therefore not garantueed.

The R train will be replaced by a bus between Visp and St. Niklaus. At the station you will get detailed information about the replacement bus.

Currently I don't have any information about the exact timetable for your journey. The online timetable will be adjustet soon. 

I do confirm, that the saver day pass is valid for your journey.

For more information please call +41 848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min).

Kind regards
SandraI