Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).

About construction work for trains on 26/10 to Zermatt

New Author
0 Likes

I will take below route when I arrive Zurich Airport but I just find that there will be construction work.

Does this effect my travel?

26Oct, 2019 RC808 & R226 at 07:46 Zurich Flughafen to Zermatt 

1) Will I arrive Visp for a transfer at 10:02 on time? And for Visp to St. Nicklaus in construction work too. That means it will be replaced by Bus. Right?

2) I hold Saver Day Pass, so this bus services also included. Right? Can I know the bus schedule if possible?

3) And will there be instructions for bus services when I arrive Visp?

Please advise.

Thanks

Ellen

Highlighted

Re: About construction work for trains on 26/10 to Zermatt

0 Likes

Hi @ellenleemt 

The IC train from Zurich Airport to Visp will problably arrive later. The connection is therefore not garantueed.

The R train will be replaced by a bus between Visp and St. Niklaus. At the station you will get detailed information about the replacement bus.

Currently I don't have any information about the exact timetable for your journey. The online timetable will be adjustet soon. 

I do confirm, that the saver day pass is valid for your journey.

For more information please call +41 848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min).

Kind regards
SandraI