Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

7-25 travel card

SOLVED
Irfan09
New Author

I have a 7-25 travel card, the train i want to learn leaves at 18:58, but my ticket is valid at 19.00, how can I pay for these 2 minutes or is there any problem if I get on? Can you help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DafineM

Hello @Irfan09 

If you leave before 19.00, you must buy a connection ticket until the first stop after 19.00.

I hope this answer is clarifying.

Have a good trip.

Greetings, DafineM

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES
RolandP
Commuter (silver)

Hi @Irfan09 

If you board the train that effectively leaves at 18:58 you will risk a surcharge of at least CHF 90.

Best regards,
Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.
DafineM

Hello @Irfan09 

If you leave before 19.00, you must buy a connection ticket until the first stop after 19.00.

I hope this answer is clarifying.

Have a good trip.

Greetings, DafineM