Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

4 day pass with Trial Half Fare

jchiesav
New Author

Hello!

I invited a friend from Chile to come to Switzerland on December, and we bought the 4 day pass. I have the Half Fare Travelcard, and I want to know if he will be able to buy the 33 chf Trial Half Fare (without being resident of Switzerland). If not, is possible a refund of the 4 day pass? (As is not convenient for him to buy the full Half Fare Travelcard).

Regards

3 REPLIES
RolandP
Commuter (silver)

Hi @jchiesav 

There is the Swiss Half Fare Card at CHF 120 for tourists: Swiss Half Fare Card - Swiss Travel System Media & Trade Plattform (mystsnet.com)

If you do not want the Swiss Half Fare Card at all, you may change your 4 days Swiss Travel Pass with Half Fare Card into one without Half Fare Card at CHF 199. You must exchange it today as it is the last day the promotion is taking place.

Have a nice day,
Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.

Perfect! Thanks Rolando. Where I can exchange it?

RolandP
Commuter (silver)

At any staffed SBB counter.

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.