In the next few weeks, we will be switching our ticket buying feature on the SBB Mobile smartphone app and our SBB.ch website over to the futureproof SwissPass login. In future, this single login will give you access to a wide range of offers from numerous Swiss public transport online shops – and you only need to remember one password. The existing Ticket Shop login will no longer be valid.
This information page contains important information that we have put together about the switchover to the SwissPass login.
We are also offering answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) on this page.
Information about the “SwissPass login” community forum.
- If you want to discuss the SwissPass login with other customers, share some tips or find information, the SBB Community is the place for you. Our team of moderators is on hand to help if needed.
- Before asking your own question, please check whether someone else has already posted it. And if you can help someone with their question, simply post your answer as a comment. You can like good answers and comments and choose a helpful answer to “mark as the solution”.
What does the “SwissPass login” community forum not offer?
- For data protection reasons, we and the users of this community forum cannot offer advice in relation to your personal login and account (SBB Ticket Shop or SwissPass).
- For this, please contact our free hotline on 0800 111 655 (Mon–Fri 9 a.m.–7 p.m. and Sat/Sun 10 a.m.–6 p.m.) or use the contact form.
- Threads in the SBB Community and in the “SwissPass login” community forum are public.
- For your own security, please do not post any personal information (e.g. login details, travelcard and account numbers, credit card numbers, addresses, telephone numbers, card screenshots, etc.).
- If we become aware of posts containing personal information, we reserve the right to delete them for your own protection.
“Never forget that there’s a person on the other side of your screen.”
- We want to offer a pleasant place for everyone to chat and discuss issues.
- If you have any questions about your personal login and account (Ticket Shop or SwissPass), please contact our free hotline on 0800 111 655 (Mon–Fri 9 a.m.–7 p.m. and Sat/Sun 10 a.m.–6 p.m.) or use the contact form.
- If you would like to get in touch with us about something unrelated to the switchover to the SwissPass login but rather to SBB in general, you can reach us via Facebook and Twitter @RailService. You can also find other ways to get in contact on our website.
Valid as at 23 July 2017