Supersaver tickets can be exchanged or refunded online or at public transport points of sale in the following cases before the start of validity. A fee of CHF 10 is retained in each case. I have highlighted the case that concerns you:
- Tickets purchased as duplicates.
- Date accidentally entered incorrectly on ticket, or incorrect departure time. Important: the refund claim must be made immediately after the mistake is noticed. Does not apply to planned changes.
- The connection booked with the supersaver ticket cannot be held. For a refund to be made, a new ticket for the normal price, identical route and identical traveler must be purchased.
- Tickets with incorrect personal details (first name, surname or date of birth).
- Tickets mistakenly bought for the wrong person. For a refund to be made, a new ticket must be held for the right person.
- Ticket for wrong customer group (Day Pass/supersaver ticket without Half Fare Travelcard or full fare instead of reduced fare). For a refund to be made, a new ticket must be held for the right customer group.
- Proven inability to travel (illness, accident, death).
If you have bought a normal ticket for the normal price, BEFORE the start of validity, you can have the ticket refunded/exchanged without a fee.
In both cases, for the saverticket as well as for the normal fare-ticket, you must fill out the following form:
Refund of tickets purchased online and via mobile | SBB help & contact
Best regards. EllenvS.