cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No answer found? Ask your question

"Add to wallet" on iPhone immediately marks tickets as expired

New Author

Hi,

Each time I buy tickets (either directly on the iPhone app or using your website) I can see the tickets within the mobile app.  Great!  But when I click "add to wallet" they are marked as expired at midnight on the day of validity.  In other words, the tickets all expire before they're due to be used and hence the QR code is greyed out and can't be used.

Please either fix this bug (it's been happening on my phone through various iOS upgrades for at least 6 months) or remove the "add to wallet" feature if it doesn't work.  I'm assuming other people have the same problem; if not then happy to share my config to narrow down the issue.

Although the phone statusbar doesn't show, the date I took the screen capture was 23rd April.

IMG_1507.png

Re: "Add to wallet" on iPhone immediately marks tickets as expired

New Author
0 Likes
I just used the CFF app to buy a day ticket and I have the same experience. Is this a problem with Apple's wallet or how the CFF app is programmed?

New Author
0 Likes
I just had the same experience with two day passes I just purchased. It seems a great idea to automatically add the tickets to the iPhone wallet but not if the feature does not work. Is this an issue with the iPhone Wallet or the CFF
Highlighted

New Author

The fact I posted this last April and have had no response, I don't think anyone at SBB reads these forums.  My Apple Wallet works fine for everything else (flight boarding passes, tickets from Deutsche Bahn etc) so it's an SBB app problem.