Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Wrong Email Address

New Author
0 Likes

Hi,

My name is Suparat. On 8 May 2019, I tried to buy the ticket from Aigle to Geneva (for 10.09 am on 12 May 2019) via SBB mobile app. I used TWINT method to pay the ticket and my money was already taken from my account. However, I got the message from SBB app said that “unsuccessfully purchased because invalid email address” (I didn’t log in because I don’t know why I can’t connect payment method by TWINT with SBB). So, I didn’t get any ticket but my money was already taken. I would like to know if I could refund the money.

Best Regards,

Suparat

Re: Wrong Email Address

0 Likes

Hallo @Suparat,

as soon as you receive an error message in system, the sale is rejected even though the payment appears on Twint. This is a temporary booking that will be deactivated later. I please ask you to try again.

Have a nice day

SamanthaAd

New Author
0 Likes

Hi @SamanthaAd 

Thank you so much for your response. I have checked on my bank account transaction and it appears that the money is already taken out (I linked TWINT directly with my saving account not credit card) and it is 4 days already. Do I get it right that the system will automatically refund my money?

Best Regards,

Suparat

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hi @Suparat 

It should happen automatically within 7 days.

If not, please write an e-mail to ticketshop@sbb.ch and submit the following information:
- Purchase on SBB.ch or SBB Mobile:
- Amount in CHF:
- Order date/time:
- E-Mail address (with which you have ordered the ticket):
- Name of orderer:

Kind regards
SandraI