Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Swiss Travel Pass

New Author
0 Likes

Hello,

We're 8 peoples will travel to Swiss from 30July to 14Aug 2019, there are 16days. If we buy 15 days Swiss Travel Pass, there are 1 day left travel without pass?

The fist day we will be Zurich Airport > Zurich SB > Bern > Zurich SB

The last day we will be Lugano > Luzern > Zurich SB > Zurich Airport

Would you please get a help for us?

Many thanks

Cathy

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @CathyLee1123 

Thank you for your query.

You need to buy an additional ticket for each person. I recommend you the Saver Day Pass. You will find all information concerning the Saver Day Pass in the following link: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/1-day-travelpass/saver-day-pas...

I wish you a nice Sunday.

Greetings,
FatimaH

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Hello,

We’re totally 8 with 6 adults and 1 younger age 16 and 1 child age 15.  We all have Swiss Travel Pass & a Swiss Family Pass for the girl age 15.

If we do need a Saver Day Pass for an extra day, how about the girl age 15, does she needs to buy? If yes, the price is half price or full?

Best regards

Cathy

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hi @CathyLee1123 

The Swiss Family Card is valid as long as the parents' Swiss Travel Pass is valid.

Children from the age of six up to their 16th birthday and children under six travelling alone have to purchase a half-price ticket

If you have to buy an additional ticket for your daughter, I recommend the 1-day travelpass for children:
https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/1-day-travelpass/1-day-travelp...

Kind regards,
SandraI