Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Route-specific 24h class upgrades

New Author
0 Likes
I just switched over from the Business app and cannot find where to buy 24 hours class upgrades for a specific route. In the business app it is possible.

E.g.: Zürich HB - Zürich Stadelhofen. I can buy a 1 hour long class upgrade, but there is no option for 24 hours.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Route-specific 24h class upgrades

New Author
0 Likes
Thank you for your reply. Ticketshop support helped me find all the functionalities I was missing.

To others having the same question as me:
When purchasing Route-specific ticket choose the "return" option (2 arrows, as opposed to one-way tickets with only 1 arrow) at the beginning of the Ticket Options panel. This unlocks other tickets possibilities and 24h class upgrade is one of them.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hello @sem

Thank you for your question.

I suggest you to contact directly our Ticketshop Support regarding your question, they will be happy to help you. You can contact them by email ticketshop@sbb.ch or by phone 0848 44 66 88 (option 2 and then 3).

Greetings,

BrendaD

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes
Thank you for your reply. Ticketshop support helped me find all the functionalities I was missing.

To others having the same question as me:
When purchasing Route-specific ticket choose the "return" option (2 arrows, as opposed to one-way tickets with only 1 arrow) at the beginning of the Ticket Options panel. This unlocks other tickets possibilities and 24h class upgrade is one of them.

View solution in original post