Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Rhine Falls, Schaffhausen and Stein am Rhein

HC
0 Likes

Hi I will be staying in Zurich in mid October for a few days and plan to do a day trip from Zurich to Rhine Falls then to Schaffhausen and later to Stein am Rhein. At the end of the day, I plan to return from Stein am Rhein back to Zurich. May I know what type of return train ticket should I buy? If there a return day saver ticket? I tried using SBB to figure out the return ticket but was not sure what is the cheapest train ticket that I should buy. Kindly advise. thanks Henry

Re: Rhine Falls, Schaffhausen and Stein am Rhein

0 Likes

Hello @HC 

Thank you for your request.

You can either calculate the price of your ticket on www.sbb.ch/en or contact Rail Service by phone on 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min) or by e-mail at ticketshop@sbb.ch. You will also have to tell them if you have a subscription and in which class you want to travel.

Under this link, you will find the Saver Day Passstill available: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/1-day-travelpass/saver-day-pas...

I wish you a nice afternoon.

Best regards,
JulieL