Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Payment and ticket problem

0 Likes

Ever since you change the payment system we have had nothing but problems.  It used to work flawlessly.  Now you can't add zones to your monthly or annual tickets.  Apparently, it is coming.  Why launch when you don't have the features.  Today I tried over 20 times to purchase a ticket and received an error message 20 times. My option was to get off the train and miss my plane or risk it.  Mind you I was willing to pay the full fare versus just my added zone for convenience while you fixed the problem I first mentioned.  Well, my solution was to take several pictures of the apps failure to process my payment as proof I wasn't trying to short the rail system but come on this is just bad.  Fix your payment system or go back to the way it was until you have the new process working as the old one was. 

Highlighted

Re: Payment and ticket problem

0 Likes

Hi @ peterengelmaier

With the system changeover, additional tickets can no longer be offered. In addition, customers can temporarily no longer store zones in the app. This will probably not be possible again until the end of January. Until then, you can buy the additional tickets at the ticket office at the ticket machines or online www.sbb.ch

Kind regards
ManuelaPf