Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Need to cancel my ticket which i booked by mistake.

Occasional Visitor
0 Likes

Hello,

I was going through something in the SBB app and by mistake I booked a ticket to Interlaken from  EPFL. I dont know what happened it just got booked. Can you please tell me if I can cancel the ticket. I booked it a few min back and its valid for today. But I am not planning to travel it just was mistake an I setup my credit card and then something got clicked and suddenly the ticket was booked. 

The order no. is 110886532
Article No. : 000125
OT 6897 2173 4330

Please kindly help me out here this ticket was booked by mistake. Please understand and kindly help me refund this.

Re: Need to cancel my ticket which i booked by mistake.

0 Likes

Hi simran

Generally it's only possible to exchange or cancel e-tickets in certain exceptional cases.

You can fill in the form online to ask for a refund for reasons of goodwill: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/buying-options/formular-erstattungsantag.html

Kind regards
SandraI

Highlighted

Re: Need to cancel my ticket which i booked by mistake.

New Author
0 Likes
I have the same problem, browsing for a ticket for next week and because your mobile app has my credit card details I suddenly have a ticket for today which I don't want and did not order. Really puts me off using the app.