Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Money deducted no tickets

New Author
0 Likes

Hi,

i purchased 2 standard tickets from Paris to Lausanne for travel on Tuesday 03.03.2020 for CHF180. The money got deducted from my credit card but I did not get the tickets and rather got the message “Unable to connect to authorization system. Please try again later.” Why did this happen? How do I get the booked tickets / the refund?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @Harsh 

Thank you for your query.

Normally when you make an online purchase you receive immediately an email as confirmation. If you didn't receive a confirmation mail with the ticket, it means that the payment didn't go through and the credit Card was not debited.

Tip: Check your next credit card statement / bank statement.

Kind regards.

GiorgiaB

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @Harsh 

Thank you for your query.

Normally when you make an online purchase you receive immediately an email as confirmation. If you didn't receive a confirmation mail with the ticket, it means that the payment didn't go through and the credit Card was not debited.

Tip: Check your next credit card statement / bank statement.

Kind regards.

GiorgiaB

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Hello @GiorgiaB,

Thanks for your reply. I have already checked with my credit card company and they have confirmed that the amount has been deducted. And I have checked inbox and junk mail in my e-mail and trips in sbb, but the trip is not showing up. Can you please suggest how I can get the refund?

Thanks and Regards,

Harsh

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Hi, 

Did u get the ticket confirmation later? Or amount back to your account?

The same happened with me that amount got deducted but no ticket confirmation has been sent. 

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Hi,

did u get ticket confirmation later or amount back to your account?

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes
Hi,
I booked a ticket today from Frankfurt Flughafen to Zürich gn for date : 3rd October.
The amount for the ticket for deducted from my account but I have not received any ticket confirmation yet.
Could you please confirm if the ticket is booked or not?
If not will I get the amount back to my account.
Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes
Hi : @Harsh 
Did you get your ticket confirmation later? or amount back to your account in case ticket was not booked?
Same happened with me today so just wanted to check.
Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Hi Anju, The ticket wasn’t booked and the amount was refunded back later.