Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Conpanion ticket with saver day pass

New Author
0 Likes

Hi,

We (me & my wife) are visitors. i’m now stay in Zurich and planning to visit Bern and Lausanne in May. My question is can i buy a saver day pass for me and a companion ticket for my wife to travel and use all the public transportation (with out any other ticket) across Switzerland especially from Zurich to Bern + Lausanne and go around within Bern and Lausanne?

Thanks alot!

Re: Conpanion ticket with saver day pass

Hello@Vunguyen2210 

From 18 March to 5 May 2019, you can travel in twos at a special low price: with the companion ticket. The person accompanying you thereby travels throughout Switzerland with you for a day, if you hold one of the following tickets:

• a GA travelcard 1st or 2nd class (including a GA travelcard for SBB employees, a Trial GA travelcard or a GA travelcard for children), 
  • a Saver Day Pass,
  • a Day Pass for the Half Fare Travelcard 1st or 2nd class (including a Day Pass Multipack and a Day Pass for the Half Fare Travelcard for SBB employees),
  • a 1-month travelpass for the Half Fare Travelcard,
  • a Leisure travelcard.

The companion ticket can be used for one day throughout the GA travelcard area of validity. The person who comes with you travels in the same class as you.

More information: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/1-day-travelpass/companion-tic...

Kind regards
ManuelaPf

Re: Conpanion ticket with saver day pass

New Author
0 Likes

Thank you verymuch! Really helpful!

Vu.