Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Ticket Refund Error: "An error occurred during processing."

SOLVED
okadioglu
New Author

Hi, whenever I try to apply for a refund on my tickets I get an error. It was the case last week and still exists. There is no any problem until the last section (4- to send) however once i hit the red button of "to send" I see the error of "An error occurred during processing.". Can you please take a look at that? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FatimaH

Hello @okadioglu 

Thank you for your query.

Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. If it still doesn't work, try sending the refund request through our website: https://www.sbb.ch/en/help-and-contact/refunds-compensation/ticket-refunds.html

We are not aware of a general problem.

Kind regards,
FatimaH

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES
MickeyC

I get the "An error occurred during processing." each time. I have tried submitting on different devices but get the same message each time

FatimaH

Hello @okadioglu 

Thank you for your query.

Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. If it still doesn't work, try sending the refund request through our website: https://www.sbb.ch/en/help-and-contact/refunds-compensation/ticket-refunds.html

We are not aware of a general problem.

Kind regards,
FatimaH

Hi, I've been trying all day today and am receiving the same error on the mobile app, PC, Mac, using Edge, Chrome, Safari, no change. Could I ask you to please provide an email address to which I can submit the refund request? Thanks in advance

Hi thanks for your answer. Actually, I was trying to send my request from the website, not the app. Somehow it worked now. Have a nice day!