I recommend that you check that the app is up to date. Delete the application data and the cache in the settings of your smartphone: Settings -> Apps -> SBB Mobile -> Memory -> Delete data and empty cache
Please note that the touch timetable is reset on the SBB Mobile App
Or uninstall the app and reinstall it again.
If the problem persists, please send an e-mail with the following information to email@example.com (please forward as much details as possible):
- Manufacturer (Samsung, Nokia, Apple, etc.):
- Mobile phone model (Galaxy S5, Lumia 900, iPhone 6, etc.):
- What operating system (including its version) is running on your mobile phone?:
- Which version of SBB Mobile is installed on your mobile phone?:
- Time of the incident (date/time):
- Detailed problem report (including screenshot if possible):
- Steps executed until the error appears?