Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Need to cancel my ticket

Daewon
New Author

I booked the tickets wrongly (106454127) 2 people (DAEWON LEE / GUMEUI HWANG) and it's paid already, so pls help to cancel it and we will make the correct tickets newly. Thanks

5 REPLIES
Daewon
New Author
Sorry. We will use 2 tickets as is. so please do not cacel them. Thanks for making you confused
DavideC
Traveller (gold)

Hi @Daewon

You asked us to cancel the ticket in your first message? Now im really confused. I'm sorry, but i cannot cancel the cancellation. Your tickets are not valid. You have to place a new order online, buy it at a ticket office at the station or at the machine.

Regards
DavideC

Noted and I can accept your cacelation as I bought a new ticket following.
DavideC
Traveller (gold)

Hi @Daewon

The General Terms and Conditions for online tickets stipulate that when placing a wrong order, these tickets may neither be exchanged nor refunded. Exceptionally we are prepared to refund your order number 106454127.

The amount has been credited directly on to the credit card which was used for the online transaction (this includes a fee of 10.00 Swiss Francs )

Regards
DavideC

Well noted so my 2 tickets were cancelled with 10 frank penetly. Right?