Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
simran
Occasional Visitor

Hello,

I was going through something in the SBB app and by mistake I booked a ticket to Interlaken from  EPFL. I dont know what happened it just got booked. Can you please tell me if I can cancel the ticket. I booked it a few min back and its valid for today. But I am not planning to travel it just was mistake an I setup my credit card and then something got clicked and suddenly the ticket was booked. 

The order no. is 110886532
Article No. : 000125
OT 6897 2173 4330

Please kindly help me out here this ticket was booked by mistake. Please understand and kindly help me refund this.
SandraI

Hi simran

Generally it's only possible to exchange or cancel e-tickets in certain exceptional cases.

You can fill in the form online to ask for a refund for reasons of goodwill: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/buying-options/formular-erstattungsantag.html

Kind regards
SandraI

I have the same problem, browsing for a ticket for next week and because your mobile app has my credit card details I suddenly have a ticket for today which I don't want and did not order. Really puts me off using the app.