Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Luzern-Interlaken Express panorama coach reservation

Meiyee
New Author

Luzern-Interlaken Express panorama coach reservation is not available in November due to under maintenance thus from Meirrigen to Interlaken is by bus. May I know is that bus enough to cater all people? Or based on past experience it is full of que? May I book reservation?

6 REPLIES
Meiyee
New Author

 Sorry I see SBB website said the rail replacement bus have GR symbol. GR symbol mean reservation compulsory. Do I need to make reservation?

2F697948-4B75-4FEF-88A9-CFB672A0BC21.jpeg

FatimaH

Hello @Meiyee 

Thank you for your query.

Reservations can be made up to Brünig-Hasliberg. Normally there are enough seats on the train replacement bus.

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards,
FatimaH

Saver day pass is valid for train replacement bus?

Hello @Meiyee 

Yes, if trains are replaced by busses, you can still travel with your Saver Day Pass. 

I wish you an excellent time in Switzerland.

Regards RahelW

 Sorry I see SBB website said the rail replacement bus have GR symbol. GR symbol mean reservation compulsory. Do I need to make reservation?

18344FB9-1094-4875-BE69-C616655DFC8F.jpeg

schwarzd
Community Manager

Hi @Meiyee 

Reservation is necessary only for groups (10 people and more).

Kind regards

Daniel, Community Manager