Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Luggage transfer - how long can my bag wait for me?

Yaniv
New Author
0 Likes

Hi, I would like to send a bag from Geneva airport station to Zermatt.
1. should I register in advance? Or can I just arrive at the station and send my bag?
2. How long can my bag wait for me at the destination? Can I pick it up after 20 days? Should I pay extra?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions

Re: Luggage transfer - how long can my bag wait for me?

EleonoraS
0 Likes

Hello @Yaniv 

Thank you for your question.

It is up to you, you can decide when to send your luggage depending on when you need it at the final destination. The station to station offer takes 2 days: Station-to-station luggage | SBB It means if you bring your luggage to Geneva Airport Station today, it will be ready for pick up in Zermatt the day after tomorrow. The first 5 days the storage is free of charge, and then we charge CHF 5.00 for every additional day – up to 30 days total.

I wish you a pleasant day and a good time in Zermatt

EleonoraS

View solution in original post

All Replies

EleonoraS
0 Likes

Hello @Yaniv 

Thank you for your question.

It is up to you, you can decide when to send your luggage depending on when you need it at the final destination. The station to station offer takes 2 days: Station-to-station luggage | SBB It means if you bring your luggage to Geneva Airport Station today, it will be ready for pick up in Zermatt the day after tomorrow. The first 5 days the storage is free of charge, and then we charge CHF 5.00 for every additional day – up to 30 days total.

I wish you a pleasant day and a good time in Zermatt

EleonoraS

View solution in original post

shanamorey
0 Likes

Hello @EleonoraS

Thank you for the answer.