Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Re: Error XVA-1200

pschwabedal
Traveller
0 Likes

I don't know how to thank you 

thank you soo much for your help and if I can give more than kudos I would ahhah

best regards and safe travels

pschwabedal
Traveller
0 Likes
@jankais3r amazing, I don't know how I can thank you

everbrave
Visitor
0 Likes

@jankais3r wrote:

I wrote a quick tutorial here: https://github.com/jankais3r/SBB-XVA-1200

i downloaded the certificate file from your GitHub, it creates the certificate on my mac, installed it on iPhone X iOS 13 beta 2; trusted the certificate but it doesn't work, unfortunately!

jankais3r
Traveller
0 Likes

You did something wrong. Read the tutorial again and follow all steps. The certificate has to be installed and then trusted in the trust store settings. The process works when followed correctly.

everbrave
Visitor
0 Likes

@jankais3r wrote:

You did something wrong. Read the tutorial again and follow all steps. The certificate has to be installed and then trusted in the trust store settings. The process works when followed correctly.

Now it worked; the missing step is/was that it first creates a profile which is to be installed and then trust the certificate 🙂

Thanks a lot

jankais3r
Traveller
0 Likes
@everbrave happy to hear! happy train rides 😉

everbrave
Visitor
0 Likes

@jankais3r wrote:
@everbrave happy to hear! happy train rides 😉

Thanks a lot; may be you want to mention this profile step (before the certificate) in the installation guide 😉

jankais3r
Traveller
0 Likes

The step was already in the tutorial, but I expanded on it to make it more clear. Thanks