Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

stopover

hyeunjy

Hello, 

I have two questions.

1)City-ticket – I'm trying to buy a ticket from Basel, Messeplatz to Zurich airport. After Baselworld, I will stopover at Zurich HB to get dinner. Is it possible to stopover? or do I need to buy two tickets that are from Basel, Messeplatz to Zurich HB and Zurich HB to the airport?

2) When I click two-way ticket, I can only choose what time I'll go but not what time I'll comeback...

1 REPLY
MarinaZ
Pendler/in

Hello @hyeunjy 

Thank you for your request. 

1) If you buy an individual ticket you can make a stopover in Zurich HB. But if you buy a Super Saver Ticket you have to buy two tickets, because the Super Saver Ticket are only on the chosed trains valid.

2) When you buy a return ticket you can take each train during this day for going back. Please note, that Returnticket you bought mobile are only valid one day. 

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards,

MarinaZ