Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

follow up progress of my lost report

AmmyRattana
New Author
0 Likes

Dear  Support  Team  ,

I  travelled around switzerland during Jun 1-8  ,2017  .  Unfortunately , I  might  forgot my ipad  on  the train  ICN  Direction St. Gallen  round 15.39 pm. which  take  me  from  Zurich HB  to  Zurich airport  at  the date of  Jun 8 , 2017 (the last date of my trip ) or I might left it in the area  of  Zurich HB.

I already created lost report reference : VI-6353/17  since  Jun 9,2017 (the first date of return  to my country   )   Right now , No response  from SBB lost and found service .  I  would like to know  the progress of found  my ipad  .  Would  you kindly  advise me  the best way of  trying   to find it   ?

I'm looking forward  hearing  from  you.   Thank you  so much

Ammy

Accepted Solutions

KerstinI
Traveller (bronze)
0 Likes

Hello @AmmyRattana

Thank you for your inquiry.

There is something wrong with your lost and found number. Please check the number and let us know - it looks like this: V2017/xxxxxx

All items which are found, will be sent to our lost and found central (about 300 per day) and actually you'll be informed within 3 or 4 days by mail or SMS.

I wish you a nice and sunny day.

Kind regards, KerstinI

View solution in original post

All Replies

KerstinI
Traveller (bronze)
0 Likes

Hello @AmmyRattana

Thank you for your inquiry.

There is something wrong with your lost and found number. Please check the number and let us know - it looks like this: V2017/xxxxxx

All items which are found, will be sent to our lost and found central (about 300 per day) and actually you'll be informed within 3 or 4 days by mail or SMS.

I wish you a nice and sunny day.

Kind regards, KerstinI

View solution in original post

AmmyRattana
New Author
0 Likes

Dear KerstinI ,

Thank you so much  for your  response. If  it  is true ,  It's good news  for me  .  I would  told  you that  I received 2 emails  the first mail  from  noreply@easyfind.com  which informed  reference Number : VI-6353/17  for futher question  and the second mail from fundservice@sbb.ch  that informed my loss  record  K2017/072487  was recorded .

I  try  to  find  the website  to  search  my  abovementioned  loss record  to make  sure  my  information for  lost report  but  I  couldn't find it .  anyway   I  would give more  information : K2017/072487 .

Please kindly assist  me  to find my ipad .   Thank you  so much  and hope to hear  good news.

Ammy

DavideC
Traveller (gold)
0 Likes

Hi @AmmyRattana

I would like to complete your lost report. Can you give us your SIM Card Number, the colour of your ipad and do you have maybe a background image on the ipad?
As soon as we have found an article that corresponds to the above description, we shall inform you. Additionally, you will get status reports, one at the latest after 4 days, and one after 10 days.

Regards
DavideC

AmmyRattana
New Author
0 Likes

Hi  DavideC

Thank you so much  for your reply .  I  would like to provide more information about my ipad  as follows

Color :  MD79TH/A WiFI Cell  32GB Space Gray

Serial No : DMPLQ57EF4YF

IMEI :358772050063900

My background  imge  :  group of Jack russell terrier dogs ( about  4 dogs)

My sim  No :  +66 094 4551 7511 ( I have  already  cancelled  this sim  at last week )

I would  appreciate  for your help.  I hope you  would  give me good news .

Regards,

Ammy

DavideC
Traveller (gold)
0 Likes
Spoiler
Hi @AmmyRattana

I think we found it Cat HappyYou will receive an email from us in the next days. Regards, Davide

AmmyRattana
New Author
0 Likes

Hi DavideC

Great !!  Good news for me  and many thanks for your help .

I am looking forward to  receiving email from you.Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Ammy