Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

door to door luggage abroad

VES

I have just purchased door to door service for 4 pieces of luggage arriving Zurich airport February 7, 2022 and going on express service to Wengen train station.  I have never used this service before and have a few questions. Firstly, I am worried I will not get my green cover for the luggage tags in time for travel in 5 days.  I am here in the United States and would be very willing to pay overnight freight or express mail to receive them in 2-3 days.  Also, just to be clear, I can check my luggage on my direct flight from Chicago to Zurich and it will show up at Wengen train station?  This is amazing!  I can get right off the plane and on to the train and not have to stop by the luggage carousel?  We've been traveling to Switzerland for 20 years and wish I had heard of this service years ago...I just want to make sure I am not misunderstanding.  For reference, my order number is 1702560...happy to give any other information.  Also, I tried calling 011 41 0848 44 66 88 from the US to speak with someone directly but the number is saying it cannot be completed as dialed.  Please send me a better contact phone number to call from the US.  Thanks so much for your help....

0 REPLIES