Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

change ticket and change the name in ticket

linda_1994
New Author

Hi,

I have a problem can you give me a solution?

My friend had bought a ticket for me ( but he make ưởng name)  from Mammern -> Koeln on 2nd January 2018, but I have a problem and can not go on this day. Can I change the ticket other days (24 December 2017) ad change the name ? and I can pay more for the ticket for 24 December2017 if the ticket higher

Thanks

Linda

1 REPLY
CharlineB
Traveller (platinum)

Hello linda_1994

In general, we can cancel your ticket and you can just buy a new one for another date. The conditions of reimbursement depend on the ticket you purchased.

If you have buy the ticket in a SBB station, you have to return at the counter to do the change.

If you have buy it online, you can contact our ticketshop: ticketshop@sbb.ch / 0848 030 030.

Kind Regards,

CharlineB