Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

about Lost Property report

New Author
0 Likes

On April 30, at around 9:57 pm, I lost a black backpack on the Train(ICE 373), from Spiez to Interlaken OST.
I know that Final Station was Interlaken OST, and I was the last guest.
But When I asked at Interlaken OST Station, They said don't know about that.
And I reported lost property on SBB site, but lost data has been changed.

(The lost and found and the number is K2017/052844)

Lost date was on April 30th, but the date has changed each time.  like a April 29,28,26 each time, Chage and change again. I guess There is a problem with your website.

The bag contains a Canon camera With Canon Camera Bag(Navy color) and USB memories, Tickets, Books and so on. that are so important for me(Photo memory, USB DATA).

I am worried that the lost date of the report has been changed so that's why they can not find the bag. 

Please check for me. That date was April 30th, And My Backpack Is black Square, with zipper and Best Western hotel bologna's luggage tag on it with my name and phone number.

Please, Please. Find for me.

Highlighted

Re: about Lost Property report

Traveller (bronze)
0 Likes

Hello @BoramKang

I’m very sorry that you lost your bag in the train. I checked your lost report. The lost date is the 30.04.2017. I controlled if we’ve already find your bag but till now we don’t have a match with your lost report. I’m sorry for these bad news. If we get back your bag we’re going to contact you immediately by mail. After 10 days you get a final report as the chance to find it than, is really small.

If you’ve got any other question about your report do not hesitate to contact our Railservice 0900 300 300 (CHF1.19/min). I wish you a nice day.

Best regards, Sara.