Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Very short duration for connecting train

Traveller
0 Likes

Hi

I have a confirmed booking  from Paris to Basel and from there i need to catch a connecting train (Already booked add on ticket) to reach Interlaken West. But the issue is that there is only 5 minutes of time to catch the connecting train. I am afraid that with a bit of luggage and kids will i be able to catch the train. I checked the timetable and there are trains every 30 minutes for interlaken west. Can i get on to the next train which is after 30 minutes using the same ticket 

Please advise

Thanks

Highlighted

Re: Very short duration for connecting train

0 Likes

Hello @talk2arif 

Thank you for your request.

If it is a standard ticket, you can travel with the following train. If it is a Supersaver ticket, you need a new ticket for the next train.

I wish you a nice afternoon.

Best regards,
JulieL

Traveller
0 Likes

Hi JulieL

Thanks for the info. It is mentioned as standard rate in the ticket from Paris to BASEL, but not able to find out if its standard for the route BASEL to Interlaken. It is mentioned that its a Add on ticket and only valid with a TGV Lyra Paris Ticket. Any idea?

Thanks and Regards

0 Likes

Hello @talk2arif 

Thank you for your request.

Not having access to your ticket, I can't give you a precise answer. In this case I advise you to send a copy of your ticket by e-mail to ticketshop@sbb.ch or if you have an order number, you can contact the Contact Center by phone at +41 (0)848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min).

I wish you a nice afternoon.

Best regards,
JulieL

Traveller

Hi JulieL

I have sent my ticket to tickteshop with my query, Thanks for your support and suggestion.

Best Regards

Mohammed Arif