Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Traveling with kids and half fare card

SOLVED
Mikica
New Author

I have a half fare card and want to travel from Geneve Aeroport to Lausanne and back six days later. I am traveling with my wife and two kids (15 and 13 years old). What would be the cheapest way to do so?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NicolasK

Hi @Mikica 

Thank you for your request.

For your kids; a return ticket (2nd class) Geneva-Airport to Lausanne costs CHF 27.00 each child. The «Day Pass Children” costs CHF 19.00 for 1 day. Alternatively, there is a "junior travelcard" valid 1 year for CHF 30.00/child.
For your wife, I recommend our "supersaver Tickets".

I wish you a nice weekend.

Best regards
NicolasK

View solution in original post

1 REPLY
NicolasK

Hi @Mikica 

Thank you for your request.

For your kids; a return ticket (2nd class) Geneva-Airport to Lausanne costs CHF 27.00 each child. The «Day Pass Children” costs CHF 19.00 for 1 day. Alternatively, there is a "junior travelcard" valid 1 year for CHF 30.00/child.
For your wife, I recommend our "supersaver Tickets".

I wish you a nice weekend.

Best regards
NicolasK