Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Train never stopped at planned station! Refund requested

cz

Hello, Advice for compensation needed.  Yesterday, the train from Milano to Zug and then to Zurich HB never stopped in Zug! It skipped it completely despite the ticket and signs onboard all confirming we were planning to stop in Zug next. We went right past it and kept on going.  Terrible that this was allowed to happen. I have photos to prove the train error. I would like to know how receive some sort of compensation for this problem, the tickets were not cheap, I was traveling with ederly parents and we had to then make our way from a totally unscheduled stop as a result. 

1 REPLY
ManuelaPf
Pendler/in

Hello @cz

I recommend that you contact our customer service by mail customerdialogue@sbb.ch or by phone 0800 401 401 (Mon – Fri 08.00 – 17.00).

Kind regards
ManuelaPf