Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Stolen Luggage on IC1516 departure from Zurich Airport to Lausanne on 23 September 2019

New Author
0 Likes

Hello,

My bag got stolen on 23 September 2019 from the train IC1516 leaving Zurich airport at 10:09am to Lausanne. 
There is a witness that saw the thief leaving the train with my bag at Zurich Oerlikon at 10:15.
I have already contacted the Police in Zurich to report the complaint of my stolen bag and I submitted an online lost and found request via CFF portal on the same day.

I appreciate everything you are doing in terms of 1) mobility and 2) finding back lost objects:
1) Especially in Canton of Vaud, I see that a lot of works are done to improve the mobility by expanding existing train stations (Lausanne, Renens to name a few).
2) A colleague of mine left his iPhone on the train and he got it back after 3 weeks

Everyday, I take the train to go to work.
I have noticed that you do not have camera installed on IC5 but only on RE train.
Therefore, I am wondering what is your plan in terms of security. 
What CFF is going to do in terms of video surveillance?
Are they planning to install camera on IC train? 
What is the amount of stolen objects on CFF train?
Can you report the statistic? What is the procedure to obtain a document containing the statistic?

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Sincerely,

Accepted Solutions

Re: Stolen Luggage on IC1516 departure from Zurich Airport to Lausanne on 23 September 2019

0 Likes

Hello @toldo83 

Thank you for your request.

I'm sorry about your luggage. Regarding surveillance cameras and statistics, we don't have any information and I can't answer you.

You can make your request to our customer service directly: https://www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/services/customerdialogue/praise-comments/criticism.html

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards
NicolasK

View solution in original post

All Replies

Re: Stolen Luggage on IC1516 departure from Zurich Airport to Lausanne on 23 September 2019

0 Likes

Hello @toldo83 

Thank you for your request.

I'm sorry about your luggage. Regarding surveillance cameras and statistics, we don't have any information and I can't answer you.

You can make your request to our customer service directly: https://www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/services/customerdialogue/praise-comments/criticism.html

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards
NicolasK

View solution in original post

New Author
0 Likes

Hello @NicolasK,

Thank you for your reply which I appreciated.

I am going to submit my questions to the link you shared with me.

I really hope that they can help because I want to find a solution to stop thefts on trains.

Thank you,

Toldo83