Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Need an update for Lost Bag report at Zug Station

New Author
0 Likes

Hi, 

My Name is Sunil, I landed Zurich on 11.06.2019. I was travelling to Zurich to Zug . I have left my bag in SBB Train on Zug. I have already reported the incident on SBB  help center on Zug. Can you please confirm the status of the report no V2019/008957 ASAP as i am only for 20 days here in Zug. Please send an email to sunil.kumar@stoxx.com if you found my bag. 

Thanks

Sunil 

Highlighted

Re: Need an update for Lost Bag report at Zug Station

New Author

Hi All,

I have received an email from contact center just in one day that they found my bag. Seriously this is amazing feeling i cant express. I don't have any words to thanks you SBB and people from Switzerland. Beautiful people with golden heart and soul. Thank you is not enough i guess. Long live Switzerland, Long live people of Switzerland. Amazing people, public transportation specially SBB, amazing management. 

God bless you all.  

Please if someone needs help anytime in Delhi NCR region in Inida where I live. Please let me know on below contact details. I would be happy to help to you. 

Lots of wishes and thanks 

Sunil Kumar 

+91 9871080709

sunil.kumar30984@gmail.com

Re: Need an update for Lost Bag report at Zug Station

0 Likes

Hi @sunilkumar 

Glad to hear that your bag was found Smiley Wink

Kind regards
SandraI